The Motorola TLK 100 radio is one of a new wave of POC devices. POC is Push to talk over cellular. Also commonly referred to as PTTOC.
WAVE is the new POC field which is being developed by Motorola. The TLK100 is the first of the devices to hit the market. The WAVE TLK 100 radio will keep staff connected over a wide area without the costly radio infrastructure that's commonly needed such as repeaters & antennas.
The TLK100 device can be integrated into existing MOTOTRBO systems via the WAVE Gateway. Ensuing that inhouse systems can have a wider UK or European coverage when you need it. The WAVE device also needs no OFCOM radio licensing.
TLK-100 Wave Features
- 3G/4G/Wifi Connectivity
- 8 Channels
- IP54 Rating
- AES256 Encryption
- 18 Hour Battery Life
- SL3000 Accessory Compatible
TLK 100 Specifications
- Dimensions: 169 x 59 x 22 mm With Antenna
- Network: 3G/4G/Wifi
- Battery Capacity: 3.7v 2500mAh
- Bluetooth V4.2
- GPS: GNSS, GLONASS, Galileo
- Wifi: 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4ghz & 5ghz
What are the WAVE Advantages?
- Create multiple talk groups for various organisations
- Integrate into existing MOTOTRBO networks
- Over the air radio programming - no cables
- UK and European wide radio coverage - no extra fees
- GPS Tracking and Wifi Connectivity as standard - no extra fees
- WAVE can also be placed onto smartphones for managers