If you want a simple, reliable and easy to use handheld radio. The VX-264 from Motorola is the affordable, budget radio you need.
Formerly one of the Vertex Standard radios. This Motorola radio can come with or without an LCD display. It features man down, dual watch, backlit screen and more for a cheap price.
It can be used by a host of industries and features high power output, ideal for commercial environments and transmitting over a long distance.
Motorola VX-264 Additional Features:
- Battery Status indicator (Low Battery Alert)
- Battery Saver
- Lone Worker Alert
- Emergency Alert
- Voice Inversion Encryption (Privacy)
- Voice Activation - Handsfree use
Motorola VX-264 Specifications
- Frequency Range - UHF 403-470 Mhz - VHF 136-174 Mhz
- Dimensions HxWxD - 109.2 x 58.4 x 32.3mm
- Power Output - 5 Watts High Power - 1 Watt Low Power
- Battery Life - 10.8 hrs on V133Li Battery
- Hi Capacity Battery - 15 Hours
- IP 55 Rated
- Channels - 256 / 16 Groups
- Display - 8 Character Alphanumeric
- Channel Spacing 25/20/12.5 kHz
- Progammable Buttons - 6
What's in the box?
- VX-264 Radio
- Belt Clip
- Stubby Antenna
- Li Ion Mid Capacity Battery
- Single Charger